If I leave Dish Question

It depends on if you have any commitments such as added equipment recently. If you have gone a couple years without any new equipment or upgrades you are probably in the clear.

PhillyUnionSoccer said:
I added HD for life 4 monthes ago and got a 2nd HD DVR a year ago

10.00 amonth per month remaining 2 years to the date of getting hd for life cancellation fee( unless you paid the 99 dollar one time fee) plus 17.50 a month for everymonth left after you hd reciever upgrade (24 month agreement to upgrade for free). I estimate with your info about 400 dollars to cancel.

I fortunatly did not upgrade any services or eq. I am leaving Dish for D. I have been a customer for 6yrs and when I asked about lowering my bill they told me if I wanted to lower my bill I would have to drop programming and then pay $100 to get an upgrade to a DVR. I either got a dumb CSA or they are too conceited. After losing the VOOM channels and then Smithsonian and others, plus not taking care of "valued customers", I have had enough. Btw, my D bill...$55 less a month at least for the first year. I wish you the best with E in your battle!

Jeff

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)