If I leave Dish Question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
It depends on if you have any commitments such as added equipment recently. If you have gone a couple years without any new equipment or upgrades you are probably in the clear.

PhillyUnionSoccer said:
I added HD for life 4 monthes ago and got a 2nd HD DVR a year ago

10.00 amonth per month remaining 2 years to the date of getting hd for life cancellation fee( unless you paid the 99 dollar one time fee) plus 17.50 a month for everymonth left after you hd reciever upgrade (24 month agreement to upgrade for free). I estimate with your info about 400 dollars to cancel.

I fortunatly did not upgrade any services or eq. I am leaving Dish for D. I have been a customer for 6yrs and when I asked about lowering my bill they told me if I wanted to lower my bill I would have to drop programming and then pay $100 to get an upgrade to a DVR. I either got a dumb CSA or they are too conceited. After losing the VOOM channels and then Smithsonian and others, plus not taking care of "valued customers", I have had enough. Btw, my D bill...$55 less a month at least for the first year. I wish you the best with E in your battle!

Jeff

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)