If the NFL adds 2 more Regular Season games...

If they add 2 more games then it will be near impossible for any team to go undefeated and win the Super Bowl.

Satan was my favorite player in the NHL, even when he was on the Sabres, but we didn't steal him - that was your GM that threw him away. You guys didn't want him! :) I really am going to miss him and I think it was mistake to not resign him. Peca ended up in Toronto eventually so you shouldn't feel any love-lost for him. Zhitnik was good but a victim of a cluttered D line at that time and a disposable salary.

All great players I loved having on the Isles. But yeah, you guys stole LaFontaine from us (though I really did like Turgeon a lot).

Wait, there was an NHL player by the name of SATAN?! OMG! I bet that kid had a tough time growing up with that name! :D

Wait, there was an NHL player by the name of SATAN?! OMG! I bet that kid had a tough time growing up with that name! :D

It was pronounced with the emphasis on the "SA" with the A sounding like you would say to the doctor when he tells you to stick your tongue out and then "TAN"

Satan was my favorite player in the NHL, even when he was on the Sabres, but we didn't steal him - that was your GM that threw him away. You guys didn't want him! :) I really am going to miss him and I think it was mistake to not resign him. Peca ended up in Toronto eventually so you shouldn't feel any love-lost for him. Zhitnik was good but a victim of a cluttered D line at that time and a disposable salary.

All great players I loved having on the Isles. But yeah, you guys stole LaFontaine from us (though I really did like Turgeon a lot).

I guess you're gonna be a Pens fan this year?

Why would in your theory, the owners and others you mentioned NOT want a 9th game at home ?

Also, you said: Once in a decade or so
This would have to happen EVERY year, they would not be adding 2 more games for just this season, it would be that way until they decide to make it 20.

Jimbo

You know, for a Buckeye, you sure come up with a lot of good ideas. I'll second the motion for 20 games.

I guess you're gonna be a Pens fan this year?

I said I liked him while he was on the Sabres - not that I liked the Sabres because he was on it. ;)

Actually we're planning a road trip to Pittsburgh for one of our annual road games so hopefully I'll be there in my #81 jersey. :)

He's going to do well.

My team isn't.

remove 2 pre season games then :)

As for TV, same rules would apply for CBS & FOX as they do now. ESPN and NBC can get their games in there too
Yep..I agree ..If of course the NFL decides to go to 18 games. Add the bye week and that's 26 weeks or one half year....Figuring on playoffs to the Super Bowl with the off week prior. Whew!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts