If we don't complain they won't fix it!

rtt2 said:
Cablevision has many online forums on Yahoo
Finally the Voom Forum: http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/VOOM/

i have tried this early on, say Jan, without any change in Vooms website reply center. According to subscribers in this forum requests don't get answered and loose ends become even more tangled. So who knows, if we have time to post here, try this. just trying to be creative and helpful.
Here's the short msg i sent this am: Voom subscriber - the interface and presence Wilt Hildebrand has established on the internet via Yahoo groups/forum is exceptional to say the least. As a personal preference could there also be contact from him, or someone like him at say, satelliteguys.us? the voom site internet customer contact link isn't fast or responsive enough to be considered usable according to other subscribers. Just an idea for y'all to pass around monday mornin. i luv voom!
and the url: http://www.cablevision.com/index.jhtml?pageType=suggestion_box

GeneWildershair said:
The same thing that happens when Britney's concert is shown happens with every other movie, or program shown on that channel. It's just takes quick movements by characters on screen to really notice it. But yeah, Britney's concert is a great example of the problem facing ShowHDwest, and those who don't see the problem should check that out when it plays again, I am sure they will see it then.
Swithed from DVI back to component today after going back to DVI after the the "blackouts were fixed-component elimates the showhd stutter problem and pixelation and artifacting seem to be non-existant-waiting for Britt on showhdwest to see if the problems described are DVI issues only-Orange County was stuttering horribly on west but when I switched to comp.-the problem was gone-pq is not as strong in my opinion with comp but worth the drop if it elimates stuttering and pixels for now-will uodate after Britt comes on at 4 west coast time

eschu97611 said:
Swithed from DVI back to component today after going back to DVI after the the "blackouts were fixed-component elimates the showhd stutter problem and pixelation and artifacting seem to be non-existant-waiting for Britt on showhdwest to see if the problems described are DVI issues only-Orange County was stuttering horribly on west but when I switched to comp.-the problem was gone-pq is not as strong in my opinion with comp but worth the drop if it elimates stuttering and pixels for now-will uodate after Britt comes on at 4 west coast time
PQ problems still there on showwesthd, even with comp-switching back to DVI and considering going with basic package until Voom gets its HD compression issues taken care of(are they even trying to fix it?)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)