If you are currently experiencing problems with the 110 satellites...

Is this problem only related to spot beams for certain areas of the country? I didn't notice anything wrong this morning before going to work.

I just now saw this thread. Last night when I turned on the TV my guide didn't have any information, now I know why. My kids were watching cartoons this morning when I left for work, but I don't know which channel they were watching. Lucky my channels are on 121 I guess.

This "uplink" problem is by no means fixed. Transponder 25 on Echostar 6 is barely pushing a signal to the Northeast. Transponder 27 is hurting too.

Another Stuart Fan . Good deal! Me too. I may be wrong but I think the problems are with some of the spot beams which effect certain areas only. I didn't notice anything wrong here in Cola. SC.

well cleveland locals is up and running, so I am guessing they are patching this up, and you are right, I dont know why this isnt being discussed more, also its stewart, stuart is a madtv character, I like them both, I am a big T-STEW fan, cant wait till this sunday! I am hoping we can see the fatboy pull it off one more time. well enjoy fellas I am off to take my wife to the airport (how many of you are jealous about that, I am actually getting a 5 day vacation at home!) no honey do list

hey byrdwatcher-have you watched the races this year, old T-stew is on a roll! I am sure you are loving the last couple weeks

stuart628 said:
well cleveland locals is up and running, so I am guessing they are patching this up, and you are right, I dont know why this isnt being discussed more, also its stewart, stuart is a madtv character, I like them both, I am a big T-STEW fan, cant wait till this sunday! I am hoping we can see the fatboy pull it off one more time. well enjoy fellas I am off to take my wife to the airport (how many of you are jealous about that, I am actually getting a 5 day vacation at home!) no honey do list

hey byrdwatcher-have you watched the races this year, old T-stew is on a roll! I am sure you are loving the last couple weeks
OOppps My bad spelling. Yeah I look forward to every racing sunday. Hope the big fella wins again. I bet you will enjoy this weekend. Just don't enjoy it toooo much. Haha. ;)

oh I already have some plans, you know a guys night and such. I am happy this is my weekend off of work, and everything so friday till sunday night, I am going to be having a ball, enjoy all I am really off to the airport now, see you guys tonight!

Someone should call dish and tell them to unplug the birds and plug them back in.

If that doesn't work, ask them to take one satellite and move it to that location and see if the problem stays in the same place.

Hmm.. maybe the problem is because the satellites aren't properly grounded!

Wish I'd read this last night too.

The weird thing (since 61.5 has been mentioned) is that a couple of times last night when tuning to Voom channels (within the same block) is that I'd get the 110 error message for a couple of seconds before getting the signal from 61.5.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts