If you are currently experiencing problems with the 110 satellites...

bcshields said:
Someone should call dish and tell them to unplug the birds and plug them back in.

If that doesn't work, ask them to take one satellite and move it to that location and see if the problem stays in the same place.

Hmm.. maybe the problem is because the satellites aren't properly grounded!

lol bcshields - a good one - maybe they might ask us to turn our dishes 360 degrees to reset them :D

bcshields said:
Someone should call dish and tell them to unplug the birds and plug them back in.

If that doesn't work, ask them to take one satellite and move it to that location and see if the problem stays in the same place.

Priceless. You have my vote for post of the week. The only things that I would suggest is that you add two things. "Lets run a check switch test" and "Please wait while I bring up your account informatio<click>[dialtone]"

Was there an issue with 105 Transponder 2? Between 6A-7:30A when I left for work, All 3 of my receivers hooked to 105 was freezing, and intermittently losing signal when doing signal check. Reboot of all three receivers did nothing to fix issue. removing power from DPP64 and reapplying it didn't help. Signal on 105 was 74-76 then 0 instantly, and then in less than a second, back to 74-76....

This evening... working great!

ds

So I get my locals on 110. My 311 has them functioning properly again however my 811 and 522 still do not show them. I've tried resets, unplugging and check switches, nothing seems to be getting them to show up and its almost primetime! Any suggestions?

Iceberg said:
huh?
Nagra2 has nothing to do with this...I have a new card :)
Nimiq2 is a Canadian satellite at 82W....not Dish Network ;)

Ice, I know there still can be something wrong with the way Nagravision2 encryption is being read by our cards, Just a long shot I guess. They are still don't have all the channels on it yet.

bcshields said:

Very good bc I like that.

bcshields said:

Hmm-- This is how it started in Independence Day :eek: :shocked

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts