if you could bring back one show that was cancelled

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

JamesJ

AKA Stuart628
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jul 21, 2004
Akron (Cleveland), Oh
Just like the title says, lets say you could bring back one show that was cancelled (not ended like seinfeld, or others) before its prime in your opinion....what show would it be? For my wife and I we were huge Lie to me fans and I thought it was one of the best on TV. We were very sad to see it go.

Beavis and butthead from the 90s

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

I agree with everyone saying Firefly. That show was gone too soon. The first thing that came to my mind before reading anyone's responses was Jericho though.

I have never seen firefly, might have to check that out.

Same here never saw it when it was on. I have heard tons of people over the years though talk about how great it was. One of those things I want to get around to one day is, find it on Disc and watch it.

Same here never saw it when it was on. I have heard tons of people over the years though talk about how great it was. One of those things I want to get around to one day is, find it on Disc and watch it.

If you're a Netflix subscriber they have it available for streaming. I never watched it while it was on the air. I watched the series and the movie on Netflix.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)