if you could bring back one show that was cancelled

Really would have liked a couple more seasons of Boss also
Doesn't that come back in a few weeks? It's hard to say since there were only two seasons and it kicked off in October for season one and August for season two.

Wow, I didn't hear that. It was an excellent show, Grammer was outstanding, and for every thing they answered, two or three questions arose. Oh, well...

Edit: according to the link, there is a possibility of a two hour "Boss" movie to give it a proper send-off. I'd be okay with that.

Check out the last paragraphs of the "Boss Cancelled" article: http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/boss-cancelled-no-season-three-25713/

Last edited:
Body of Proof.

I loved Dana Delaney in that show and the way that they solved mysteries every week. She looked really hot, for an female doctor who works with dead bodies every week and she wore 6 inch heels ,designer clothes, false eyelashes, and hot rolled hair from the 70s. Kind of like Kate on Castle . For a police woman who is always on the run ,she stays remarkably hot looking with her long false eyelashes, hot rolled hair blowing all over the place, and she can run in 6 inch heels too.

Unfortunately, many shows I really like end before their time (in my view, of course). I was thinking Life all the way until I saw some others, so top nine for me:

Life
Firefly
Men of a Certain Age
Star Trek: Enterprise
Human Target

Eureka
Farscape

Sports Night
Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip

Loved them all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)