if you could bring back one show that was cancelled

Same here never saw it when it was on. I have heard tons of people over the years though talk about how great it was. One of those things I want to get around to one day is, find it on Disc and watch it.

You can catch it on Science channel from time to time.

Memphis Beat which I used to watch the show religiously on TNT before it was cancelled after two seasons. I liked Jason Lee as Dwight Hendricks.

Good choice, but not my first choice.

Firefly, best show ever.

Good choice, but it was cancelled after its first season for a reason...ratings.

I can't picked just one since I can think of at least a dozen shows that were pull way before their time.

Good choice, but not my first choice.

Good choice, but it was cancelled after its first season for a reason...ratings.

I can't picked just one since I can think of at least a dozen shows that were pull way before their time.

Firefly didn't have the ratings for big 4 network TV. If it would have been on a cable channel like FX instead of a broadcast network like Fox it's numbers might have been good enough to stay on the air.

Never seen Firefly, I'll have to watch it. I think I'd probably really like it
Freaks and Geeks (and Enterprise) ok that was 2 sorry.

My top 5.

1.Jericho
2.Carnivale
3.Flash Forward
4.Sarah Conner Chronicles
5.Enterprise

Honorable mention
Star Gate Universe

I just found out that Amber Tamblyn, the main character that played Joan on Joan of Arcadia, will be replacing Angus T Jones on Two and a Half Men. Interesting. She will play a lesbian on the show.

1.)Memphis Beat (my top choice)
2.)Harry's Law
3.)The LA Complex
4.)HawthoRNe
5.)Men of a Certain Age
6.)90210 (the revival one which was on the CW)
7.)Cult (CW's short lived show with ex-Vampire Diaries actor Matt Davis which I never seen)
8.)Working Class (CMT's first sitcom)
9.)Space Cases
10.)Pan-Am

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts