If you have a cooling device, the OTA dual tuner works PERFECTLY!!

Thanks guys.

Ugh, I can't believe I never tried just going to the channel and waiting for the meter to appear. I must be getting REALLY impatient in my advanced years......

Has anyone got a Dual Tuner OTA Module that works with the Walley? Mine is exposed on the back of the TV and runs at 94.7 degrees. Every time I scan it finds a different number of channels. From 14 to a high around 40. My 211K connected to the same antenna and splitter finds 80-90 channels consistently...

Has anyone got a Dual Tuner OTA Module that works with the Walley? Mine is exposed on the back of the TV and runs at 94.7 degrees. Every time I scan it finds a different number of channels. From 14 to a high around 40. My 211K connected to the same antenna and splitter finds 80-90 channels consistently...

Works well on mine

That might just be a Wally thing, unfortunately. I just added a dual-tuner OTA adapter to my Hopper Duo, and so far it seems to be rock-solid, consistently finding the same number of channels on consecutive scans.

Very erratic. Like you mentioned, once I will scan and it will pull in a low of 64. Next scan, boom 118. I dunno what's up with it. It's acts like my ex. Fickle.

That might just be a Wally thing, unfortunately. I just added a dual-tuner OTA adapter to my Hopper Duo, and so far it seems to be rock-solid, consistently finding the same number of channels on consecutive scans.
So of course, right after I posted this, I scanned the Hopper Duo again, and this time it was just as inconsistent as the Wally. So, never mind.

Reactions: charlesrshell
I do live in Northern VA (and pay the high cost of living). But I sure don't get 118 channels OTA. More like 59.

My dual tuner works fine on the low power stations (3ABN) from my home (Rochester, MN), but then again they DO broadcast from my town (or at least near my town, not sure). So I don't know if that makes any difference. I just don't get any guide info on those channels, but my main OTA device is my TiVo Bolt anyways.

ahh yes
the good ol days of the vip722, when you could see your signal strength in info bar
that was great
why would they ever take away a feature like that

never even noticed the heat issue until i saw this thread, sure enuff, it was tucked in the corner in back of ent. center and to hot to touch
i do get drops out everynow and then here in the burbs of st louis, hopefully moving into some open air will help

i needed to move my antenna to a different spot for fox and cbs to get it perfect

we will see

thx

Lots of nothing.

Only channels worth watching off air for me:

NBC
ME TV
H&I
PBS
CREATE
CBS
BOUNCE
QUEST
JUSTICE
ABC
LIVEWELL
LAFF
TBN
DAYSTAR
MY NETWORK TV
MOVIES
DECADES
BUZZR
FOX
LIGHT TV
HOT TV (RTV in some markets)
CW
ANTENNA TV
COMET
COZI
PAX TV (oops sorry, ION )
STADIUM
THE KUBE (Local Indy)
THIS TV
CHARGE
GET TV
GRIT

For a college & pro football junkie, these nostalgia channels do nothing for me and therefore I'm at ESPN's mercy.

Yeah, if I could pick up even half that many, I'd be ecstatic! :happydance

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I guess it must be. Here in Northern VA I get 59 but there are some duplicates with the DC and Baltimore markets.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts