If you still watch RTV!What programs do you Watch?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
The Saint
Movin'on (just repeats now as they only had a limited number of episodes)
Police Story
Starsky & Hutch
Route 66

I'm hopeing they will tweak the lineup for the 4th quarter. Would like to see one of the old westerns. (How about the Annie Oakley series) Would also like to see a police crime series added as well. (How about State Trooper) Trying to suggest ones that they might have a hope of obtaining, and are not currently playing on their competition.

I have been skeptical about RTV's survival chances for awhile now and what happened to the schedule reinforced that. That is why I tend not to put too much stock in their announcements of new services (RTV2) or the recent thread claiming they will soon makea major announcement for FTAers.

why? They've launched 2 new channels recently (PBJ & RGO) and bought out what was Faith TV now MyFamily TV. While the programming may not be the best out there it shows they are still surviving and are looking to the future. At least Luken gives us more info then when Equity had their issues and nobody would say anything until it was almost over then some former Equity workers showed up to post (and some of the Equity folks went ot work with Luken)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)