If you still watch RTV!What programs do you Watch?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

stanleyjohn

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 25, 2010
south/central Ct,USA
I still enjoy RTV but not as much as the past.Shows that i do watch on RTV these days are I Spy,Danial Boone,Bill cosby show,Peter Gunn,Route 66,Highway to Heaven,starsky and hutch,Police story,wolfman mac and Offbeat Cinema.RTV seems to show a limited amount of Wolfman and offbeat programming!too many repeats.

Um....

Um.......

*crickets*

Um.......................

Oh yeah! Yoga TV in the mornings. That's about it. :(

Don't watch as much RTV as I did, because there is other channels to watch today. Besides the last schedule change did nothing for me. And if I watched it on a TV I would freak out like Dee and demand some picture QUALITY.

Seriously, I love the Daytime show. I really liked it when Dave was on. Not as much now though.

What really burns me is that the one hour show is exactly 50% commercial time.

So you get 30mins of show, 30mins of parasite cancer lawyers and picture quality on par with tv of 1970. :(

Posted from my JB'd iPhone 3GS using the SatelliteGuys app

I still watch RTV at times, Peter Gunn, Off=Beat Cinema, Robin Hood, sometimes just whatever is on. Wish they would bring back Perry Mason again, and maybe a movie once in a while. TuffTV used to show a movie every night about midnite, sometimes a really bad one, but still worth watching. And whatever went with OutThere TV, lol that show was a riot sometimes.

The only current RTV programming watched in the last 2 months is "Lassie" on Saturday mornings. I wish there was more.

The "Lassie" series with the Timmy Martin family just started airing last week.

Twice a day at that! :)

(two different episodes per day)

I really did not know that. I thought that the one at night was a repeat of the one in the daytime. I will have to set my PVR to record the daytime one as well. I watch that show every day on there. Thanks for the tip.

From TitanTV..

I really did not know that. I thought that the one at night was a repeat of the one in the daytime. I will have to set my PVR to record the daytime one as well. I watch that show every day on there. Thanks for the tip.

Perry Mason
MeTV - 1 - Tue, 9/13, 9:00 AM 1 hr
"The Case of the Velvet Claws"
3/21/1963, Crime, Drama, Courtroom
When Perry Mason discovers his client is being blackmailed over scandalous photographs, he threatens to file suit until learning the pictures to be published in a gossip column are owned by the woman's husband who winds up murdered.

Perry Mason
MeTV - 1 - Tue, 9/13, 10:30 PM 1 hr
"The Case of the Flighty Father"
6/11/1960, Crime, Drama, Courtroom
After a young woman inherits millions of dollars from her deceased mother, she is approached by two separate men claiming to be her father, and before her blind uncle can identity the real father, he is mysteriously murdered.

You're welcome! :)

Say what you want about "RTV", but keep in mind without Luken Communications we would lose many ITC channels on FTA satellite. I enjoy watching all the RTV channels on AMC-3 even if their programming isn't as good as it once was.

I have been skeptical about RTV's survival chances for awhile now and what happened to the schedule reinforced that. That is why I tend not to put too much stock in their announcements of new services (RTV2) or the recent thread claiming they will soon makea major announcement for FTAers.

From what I read in another thread, the programming change was also based on the owners of the programs requesting scrambling for certain undisclosed shows that RTV was airing. Who knows how many times over the decades these shows have been broadcast and why bother care now? Maybe someone looking into DVD sales?

The last lineup of shows chosen was to insure the satellite feeds could remain ITC. Hopefully, this will all be sorted out for future programming changes.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)