I'll be Vooming in a month...

andygradel

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 15, 2005
I ordered Voom on Saturday night and scheduled my install for April 15th. Unfortunately due to my schedule, that's the first weekday I'll be able to take off from work...

On Monday, I was suprised to receive a phone call from the installer asking if I wanted it installed today... Either it's a slow time of year in my area (near Philly), the installer wants to get my job done just in case Voom does fold or they've finally got installers who are concerned about customer service. After reading all the messages about people who've had less than stellar install experiences and numerous no-shows, the fact that they called me to move up my date has to be a good sign.

Either way, I can't wait to call Comcast and officially sever the tie once I'm up and running... :neener

- Andy

andygradel said:
I ordered Voom on Saturday night and scheduled my install for April 15th. Unfortunately due to my schedule, that's the first weekday I'll be able to take off from work...
Welcome to the forum!
You know, you can schedule installation on Saturdays too! ;)

Hi Andy,

I've seen a number of people post about Sunday installs as well. If your installer calls again suggest a weekend.

Still enjoying HDTV under "oh my gosh, it's sprinkling" Seattle skies, Gill

Welcome to Satt Guys and VOOM!!!!!!! I just hope we all we VOOMING in April... Again welcome to voom I hope you will enjoy your High Def

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)