Voom scheduled to be installed today

timbuckone

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 13, 2005
Well my install date has arrived and I hope I will be Voomin by noon. I just hope all goes well.

riffjim4069 may have a point...the reverse psychology seemed to work pretty well for me on the last go-round...of course there were lots of good vibes going on too! Hope you're VoOming by Noon!! :D :yes Vicki

I got hooked up on the 22nd and everything went pretty well. I do have to get an antenna upgrade though. The installer got here at 12:30 and left about 3:10. I think the dish assembly took him the longest. The only problem he had was after the software download, the boxes had to be re-activated. Overall, it was a great install. The picture is almost as good as OTA today with snow and ice all over the dish.

Well I was Voomin by 11:30 this morning. Installer showed up at 9:00.Install went very well. Got a signal strength of 96. It just took forever for software to download to the receiver. I asked the installer how many Voom installs he does and he says about 2 per week in his small area. Now I hope I will enjoy Voom for more than 6 days. That latest thread under news and development does not look to promising for Voom.

party02.gif
Glad to hear the good news at your houses, timbuckone and Night Train!!
Don't spin your wheels a lot right now worrying about the "latest" news on the forums...it's sort of like with a bus...there will be a new one along any minute!

Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride for as long as we have it...heck, throw a VoOm Party and invite your friends...my money is on the Charles Dolan horse...to Win!! And, if he does, and your friends jump on the bandwagon, you'll be getting a free month of service for each friend!! Vicki :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)