scheduled install this morning

Alright, Since I've been MIA I can make this as long as I want. haha

Scheduled install for the morning. Have until noon to show.
Started raining shortly after 11am and at 11:40 called VOOM.
They called the installer and he didn't answer the phone so they left a message.
He called me a few minutes after I hung up with VOOM
He asked me if I would be home this afternoon. I said yes and he said that he'd see me this afternoon.

He showed up around 2:45 NEAT & CLEAN.
He figured right away that I wouldn't get my locals cause my balcony is on the east side of the building so he suggested that I call VOOM and get a pole to put the antenna on. I did about an hour after he left. They have scheduled for the pole to be installed tomorrow. But we are forecasted to have some early morning showers so we'll have to wait and see.

After he set the system up, I wasn't able to receive my locals so he disconnected this little box on the back of my receiver. He then put what looks like a splitter on the line and ran one line to the sat and the other to the antenna ports on the back of the box. After that I was able to receive most of my locals. He doesn't pay much attention to rumors/news/gossip or anything. He said that he'll believe it when he sees it.

Sorry for not giving you guys an update as to what was going on. Right before he showed up I disconnected my computer and brought it to my new apartment. I just got my internet turned on this morning.

Also, I should mention that I have a standard 4x3 sd 27" tv. Even though it's sd I have to say that they pq on the hd & sd channels are clearer, crisper, cleaner than anything I've seen on dish or directv.

SEE I told you guy she was vooming glad to here everything work out.

t

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)