I'm a little early, but what date does Holidays and Happenings (815) start playing Christmas music?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Have you looked into something like the free versions Spotify or Deezer? Hey, you probably have already.. I truly hope you enjoy the upcoming season. It should be a great holiday.
Thanks. Anyways, I already enjoy the sources I already get. One reason I have a few of the sources I already uses are for news and talk radio.

Does DirecTV or DMX publish a schedule Holidays and Happenings like Music Choice does for Sounds of the Season? I've looked around but never found one.

http://corporate.musicchoice.com/files/4514/5219/3680/2016_Sound_Of_Seasons_Final.pdf

For Christmas music, I've always thought these services (Muzak, DMX, Music Choice, Galaxie) feel too robotic and repetitive. Which is understandable, since they're intended to be listened to in commercial or retail settings. How many different versions of Frosty the Snowman or Jingle Bells can you take in a day? As a fan of 80s/90s Country, I stream Christmas Country and Christmas Kountry (yes they are two different stations) on Winamp from 181.fm year round. Probably my favorite all time source for celebrating the most joyous time of the year. For example, I'm listening to one of them right now and Toby Keith's 'Jesus Gets Jealous of Santa Clause' is on, I don't know if I ever heard that on any non-internet digital audio service. Holly on SiriusXM can be okay, but too much pop/hot AC type of stuff for me. Don't care for orchestra/classical/instrumental whatsoever unless its TSO, so a lot of these channels have me flipping as I cannot tolerate music without words, again unless it's the awesomeness of TSO.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)