I'm Back maybe others and then some?

kito2112

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Mar 9, 2004
Well, I was a susbscriber pretty early on last year but had to drop VOOM because of no FOOD or LIFETIME channels for my wife. I was having to keep the cable service on for these and while I loved my VOOM, I couldn't justify 2 bills to watch the DLP. And if she ain't happy, I ain't happy.

Well, the VOOM programming is up to snuff now, IMO. GOODBYE COMCAST, thank you for the years of overcharged service from your Monopoly.

I've been keeping abreast of the trials and tribualtions lately and I thought to myself that this is a good time for ME to stand up for VOOM. I really want to see this thing succeed and although I'm only one returning subscriber, maybe others will join suit. We only need a few million more...

I'm scheduled for re-install on the 25th, can't wait. :)

While it isn't my position to do so...welcome back kito2112...I'm a "prodigal" too.

I suspect (and hope!) there may be many others. Hope your re-install goes well, and that you and the Mrs. are both going to resume enjoyment!! :) Vicki

kito2112 said:
And if she ain't happy, I ain't happy.
Depending on how I interpret this it's either very sweet :love, or a little bit scary. :eek:

Either way I hope you enjoy Voom's new channels -- hopefully there's more to come! :D

Well trust me, it's been sweet and scary. After 23 years, you see the gamut.

She could really care less about HD and the need for her SD content was justifyable. How would you like to give up basically all that you're interested in on TV? I think most women fit into this category.

I love the HD, in fact, I will sometimes watch shows because they are broadcast in HD. I know we all want the superior HD content and this is what VOOM is all about, but I believe that covering the SD content is also paramount to securing subscribers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)