I'm back

Ramy

The Star Wars Collector Podcast
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 27, 2004
Here
Miss me? For those that don't know I was at the Star Wars Celebration V convention. It was a blast. If you have Facebook look at my pictures on there.

Login | Facebook

*knock *knock *knock Penny,
*knock *knock *knock Penny,
*knock *knock *knock Penny :D:D:D:D

LOL remember when Penny separated her shoulder and Sheldon was the only one there who could help her get dressed and bring her to the hospital?

Penny: 'Sheldon, hold my arm up'
Sheldon: 'Is that your arm?'
Penny: 'Does that FEEL like an arm?'

:D

Sandra

LOL remember when Penny separated her shoulder and Sheldon was the only one there who could help her get dressed and bring her to the hospital?

Penny: 'Sheldon, hold my arm up'
Sheldon: 'Is that your arm?'
Penny: 'Does that FEEL like an arm?'

:D

Sandra

Yes, that was great. And him driving the car, lol. :D

They have Star Wars conventions? I am going to go to a Star Trek convention one of these days. I was at Quark's (a now-defunct Star Trek themed bar at the Las Vegas Hilton) about the time episode three of Star Wars came out. A couple of guys dressed like jedis came in and were shouted down. "You go back where you belong!" I was afraid I was going to some serious light sabre carnage or phaser fire or something.

Comic books, Star Wars, Star Trek, dressing like jedis? Jeez, I thought I was hanging around with a bunch of jocks, now I find out it's a bunch of geeks! :eek: :D

Sandra

Last edited:
Comic books, Star Wars, Star Trek, dressing like jedis? Jeez, I thought I was hanging around with a bunch of jocks, now I find out it's a bunch of geeks! :eek: :D

Sandra

I am one of the few geeks that is a jock too. ;) :D A special kind of geek. :D:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)