Status
Please reply by conversation.

iceturkee

DINFOS Trained Killer
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 13, 2005
daytona beach
after almost a year, i am back with dtv. that welcome back offer was getting harder and harder to refuse.not that i'm mad at the cable company. but their 3d offering is almost non existent plus they were charging me ten dollars for espn 3d. and time warner still couldn't get a deal done with the nfl. so, here i am! :)

Welcome back do you have the new HR 24's it's a nice reciever and when you see the new UI (when it rolls out or in CE perhaps) I think you will like it

Last edited:
don't know scott.i am getting a free hd dvr upgrade plus i'll put my hr21 pro back into commission. the install is saturday morning. i'll let you know after. :)

already have a minor problem. installer will be here late this morning. i told dtv i needed an access card for the hr21 pro. no problem they told me. talked to my friend who will do installation and learn he doesn't carry extra cards. will have to report the unit as DOA to get another. hope when he calls it in, he emphasizes i own the unit so they need to mark one unit as owned.

Directv can send you a card.all you would have to do is insert it and call them.

Welcome back Linda. I wish I had kept that HR21 Pro that I sold you :) that was a nice receiver.

to answer scott's question,i got an hr 24. fortunately,my installer friend brought his authorized dtv dealer friend and i was able to buy an access card from him. so the hr21 pro has been reactivated!!! thank goodness.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)