im in pa and i got a 12 footer for sale best offer easy to remove

Status
Please reply by conversation.

djflako

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Nov 7, 2011
United States
im in pa and i got a 12 footer for sale best offer easy to remove just need a step later im getting something smaller it is in good condition

Please post photos and particulars (what kind of dish, brand name if known, what sort of motor drive, etc), what city it's in, and what sort of price range you are looking for.

Be aware that most of us pay little or nothing for dishes, we typically get them for free for removal, or close to free. It's quite a job to remove some of them, and then they need to be reconditioned in most cases. Don't be fooled by asking prices in the "Craigslist" thread. Asking prices and what they really go for are two different things.

It's only worth something if it's desirable in some special way.

i know i got cheap to its orbitron just the dish the motor and lnbf are dead i mes then up when i was new to fta ill post picks next week and is very low to ground ill help take it apart i got the tools i would consider a trade to the dish just need a paint job a motor and lnbf yeah the prices on craigs are out the roof just give me a fair offer or a trade i whant an 8 footer like the on galaxy marketing thanks for the interest

that looks like about an hour to hour and a half from me.
can you post some pics of it so we can see what all is involved? odds are its a disassemble job for transport.
lots of pics be great!!

here are some pics

IMG_1957.JPGIMG_1956.JPGIMG_1955.JPGIMG_1954.JPGIMG_1953.JPGi prefer a trade but if someone whants to buy we can talk looking for 6 to 8 footer prefer the 8 thats a 12 footer on the pics

Never saw a c-band mount with a swivel like that, interesting.
maybe a Orbitron thing my 10' was like that. the Orbitron's i've had have had the smallest holes in the mesh.
have one of these below in the picture ? the allen wrench that comes with it is good to measure holes with.
all other mesh it fit's through not on the Orbitron's

Attachments

• rg6 Tool.JPG
    rg6 Tool.JPG
    15.4 KB · Views: 143
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)