I'm Lost with Microyal 1000!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
yes there is ;)

Set up newsat 1 as 119.....set it up as I noted above and save it. Go to channel scan and it will show "newsat1". Scroll to the name and hit the yellow button. This allows you to rename it. Save it

go down to transponder info and select TP1...hit red button to edit
change the info to this

frequency 12501
symbol rate 20000
polarity H

and scroll down to "search 1 sat" and hit OK...there are about 15 radio channels on there that should log.

Other than the satellite name and the transponder info, it should look like the below pic

Attachments

• MICROYAL 4.JPG
    MICROYAL 4.JPG
    379.4 KB · Views: 120
Iceberg, I did what you said. The quality and streght will turn yellow when i hit the transponder, ir didn't. I have an old dish 2700 with the blue card (they never scrambled cd channels on blue card) and they come in fine, also I prgoramed all the tps from the list and lyngsat (some of the numbers were diffrent) and i can pull all the channels like you have a dish 500 and the info channles but the other free stuff like nasa or skyangle is not showing up even though the transponder is active.

p.s. icebrg your mrx-1000 menu is a little diffrent then mine (same model no) do i have old firmware?

Is Sky Angel still there? I still get NASA but not Sky angel any more.

Iceberg, I did what you said. The quality and streght will turn yellow when i hit the transponder, ir didn't. I have an old dish 2700 with the blue card (they never scrambled cd channels on blue card) and they come in fine, also I prgoramed all the tps from the list and lyngsat (some of the numbers were diffrent) and i can pull all the channels like you have a dish 500 and the info channles but the other free stuff like nasa or skyangle is not showing up even though the transponder is active.

Iceberg, I did what you said. The quality and streght will turn yellow when i hit the transponder, ir didn't.
if the bars turn yellow then its locked on the signal.

I have an old dish 2700 with the blue card (they never scrambled cd channels on blue card) and they come in fine,
interesting. I have 4 boxes with blue cards and none have the CD channels in them :rolleyes:

also I prgoramed all the tps from the list and lyngsat (some of the numbers were diffrent) and i can pull all the channels like you have a dish 500 and the info channles but the other free stuff like nasa or skyangle is not showing up even though the transponder is active.

ok..if you are getting the ones that say "you have a dish500" then you are on 110. ON the first screen, what did you have the Diseqc set at? Port 1 or 2?
Change it to whatever one you dont have it as and rescan that same satellite and see what happens.

Is Sky Angel still there? I still get NASA but not Sky angel any more.

yep its still there. Video channels on 119 are
Nasa 213
PPV order 501
The Distant network qualify thing (240 & 250)
Dish 101
4 copies of 101 at 480,490,19006, 19010
Angel One (262). Thats on 12516 V

the first time

Iceberg, I had pm'd him that also, asking if he was SURE he was on 119 lol.
Well its understandable, he'll get it now if he has the dish skewed.
His PM box is full so I couldn't get the msg to go to him.

I can get the music channels form 110 and 119 and i can get the video channels from 119 but not 110 event thought the transponder is locked.

I can get the music channels form 110 and 119 and i can get the video channels from 119 but not 110 event thought the transponder is locked.

are you sure you set up one satellite as diseqc 1 and one as diseqc 2?

As for the 22k, leave it set to off

Ok, just a quick check, the satellite the says 110 is 110 and 119 is 119 becuase i had people tell me that the staellites on the dish 500 lnb are reversed.

They are reversed...when you are dealing with multiple satellites, they are bass ackwards than what they are in the sky. So if you are standing behind the dish 110 is on the right and 119 is on the left (even though in space 119 is to the west of 110)

So were you able to get both satellites scanned in? Not much free stuff on 110 so if that doesnt work no biggie :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)