I'm not paying for the new HD DVR

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Flying J,

The initial post to you may have been simplistic and boring, but, by the looks of it, you should re-investigate. Others were able to comment on it without yawning.

Simplistic and boring only comes from posters that respond with, " That's a nice story, yawn."

Yeah, thats a post I want to waist my time reading.

bbd24 said:
Flying J,

The initial post to you may have been simplistic and boring, but, by the looks of it, you should re-investigate. Others were able to comment on it without yawning.

Simplistic and boring only comes from posters that respond with, " That's a nice story, yawn."

Yeah, thats a post I want to waist my time reading.

That is the problem with this thread it all started on speculation not fact you do not know what or if you will be charged untill the unit has become available to you and you have called to make the purchase or trade in.
Now if you know for a fact you will be charged $299 or whatever and you disagree then make your post.;)

rkr0923 said:
Only a Few people read these forums......if you will notice the posters are the same people over and over. So your saying all D* users should read a forum to Really find out whats going on??? LMAO...what a idiot! Maybe D* should say "Please see internet forums for more info" for we are not sure what were doing but these guys do!
Most of the crap on here is not reliable info anyway. But anywho, I had D* years before the 1500 HD announcement so who knew.........And yes, I would prefer to pay the full amount over a lease

Sorry, that makes you the idot for not using the old adage buyer beware.

geaux1 said:
Higher security deposit???? LOL, see, you definitely are not in my league son. I haven't paid a security deposit on something in what...20 years. Newsflash, I have a "hit" from some asswipe I got in a fight with to the tune of 6 grand I refused to pay, I sent a letter saying dude did not live up to his end of the bargain so I just refused to pay, period, and I still get ZERO interest loans, under 10% cerdit cards and one and 2 point over prime credit. Yes, fromt ime to time somone does reject me give me a higher credit rate for it, but the next one does not or a phone call resolves it. You are wrong and still live in the pay security deposits world, so there you have it. It's not fair, but it's true.

So what, I have 6 figure signature loans at prime + .5 from the Private Client Group of banks that you never knew existed or could never hope to get in. Whoope do.

But considering the way you read your contracts, live up to your agreements and follow up with your finances, why am I not surprised.

vurbano said:
LMAO. You really need to join the real world. I could give a rats ass what anyone puts on my score at my age. And I do have a friend who bought a very large house after a bankruptcy and has good credit now. I just dont see a dissagreement with a boob tube satellite service having much of an affect on a long established credit rating. I think most lenders would laugh.

Bankruptcy only stays on a credit record for 7 years.

If you had ever dealt with Identify theft, you would know how much attention is given to most things - and quite frankly, they spend seconds looking at the FICO score - not who referred it to a collection agency - whether it was a satellite company or a your mortgage company.

Never ceases to amaze me how little people that don't have it know about the system that so controls their lives - including contract law and agreements.

HDTVFanAtic said:
Sorry, that makes you the idot for not using the old adage buyer beware.

Oh I'm aware.........Aware that D* has fallen WAY behind other providers with HD programing and equipment , including dish and cable and OTA as far as that goes

HDTVFAnaddict really is clueless, hey Fanaddict, FYI, I am a lawyer with many creditor clients, so I know a thing or two, or three about what I am saying as does the other guy who piped in, you sir are clearly the Pinnochcio for if you had six figure +.5 prime loans, you never would bother with security deposit nonsense or think some stupid FICO hit off one measely battle with a satelite company over a service agreement would matter to someone like me or allegedly you, laughably ridiculous. I'm done with you, have ther last word, or in this case, fib as it is.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)