Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Well I am all packed, have all my electronics packed and ready to go. All the electronics will be with me on the plane. I am not risking checking everything in. :D

I still need to pack my clothes, but will do that tonight or tommorow.

For the most part I am off and will not be around the site too much over the next 48 hours.

Tommorow at 7am my wife goes in for her Surgery, After that I finish packing and get to bed. I leave for the airport at 3:30am, I will need to hit the ATM first before going to the airport, so I have cash in INDY. My paycheck gets direct deposted on Fridays so hopefully the money is there are 3:30 am. :D

I am proud to report that we will have 3 staff members from SatelliteGuys in attendence, there will be Claude Greiner, Ilya, and myself.

We will be meeting with a bunch of people including David Bott of AVSForum and Ryan Alford of SkyReport/SkyRetailer.

If you are in the area or are going to the show and would like to meet please give me a call, I will have my cell phone with me. My number is (860) 716-4218. Please only call me if you want to meet up, do not call for show updates. :D

We will do our best we can for you! Thanks again to all of you who have made this possible. :)

Have fun Scott!! I'm still trying to find a way to go if I can.

Enjoy yourself (and hope wife's surgery goes OK). Should be interesting to see if D* has any additional info on their HD press release from today.

Don't forget to take lots of pictures.

If you see Charlie, tell him to kiss my fat butt and he will be losing a customer in seven months if he doesn't get his act together.

And yes Charlie, I do have a really fat butt.

Scott,

Enjoy yourself at CEDIA! Have a safe trip and here's wishing your Wife a speedy recovery from her surgery.

Scott

Hey Gang...

I write this from the Hosptial (Midstate Medical Center in Meriden, CT) I just went in and saw my wife, she looked very good and was even talking. She is now sleeping and feeling very comfortable (The drugs must be good) :)

Her operation took only 15 minutes or so. I as kind of surprised to see her doctor so quickly after they wheeled her out of her room.

She can leave in a few hours we are told.

Im waiting for the cafeteria to open as I am starving. It does not open untill 11:15am.

I got a lot to do when I get home, including make my wife lots of jello, which will be one of her sole foods for the next few days. I feel bad to be going away yet can't wait at the same time. I still need to pack my suitcase, I keep drawing pictures in my head of everything I have already packed and what I still need to pack.

I will be going to bed early tonight, I expect to be up at 3:30 am so I can catch my 6am plane to Indy.

I will try to check in later.

Tell SatelliteGirl/PrizeGoddess to take care of herself.

Glad to hear it went well.

Have fun in Indy.

Ok 5:15am and I am at the airport. Figured I would check online real quick while I am waiting for my plane to leave.

I was kind of surprised the highway had a lot of traffic on it for 4am, I expected to be the only one on the roads.

My wife is doing well after her surgery. I feel bad leaving her but I know shes in good care while I am away.

More later....

Indiana bites..... :D

Scott, don't forget to set your clock back an hour as Indiana doesn't follow Daylight Savings Time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)