IMG update January 14th

I was hoping it would happen wed the 14 but from the looks of it now it will be in feb some time .Maybe sooner must of had some big bugs to stop at last second .Hopefully it will take care of some of the bugs on the new boxes .

I get the slow remote response and my dvr has been recording duplicate episodes also showing 97 percent full on one dvr even though there is about ten episodes on it . Lately when you are paging through the guide it switches from hd to sd and the guide is very slow to respond. The new guide is very dark to look at my brother has the older boxes and he got the update in Pittsburgh a few weeks ago . The new hopper guide sort of looks like the fios one .

I should have inquired yesterday at a Fios booth about the guide. But then I'd have to listen to a sales pitch.

The new guide was installed Sunday night .So far so good the guide is much faster but the dark colors make it hard to read .

It isn't as dark as I thought it would be but it is a bit dark for my taste. The guide isn't too bad but when you go into your recordings and it is black and shades of gray with white text I find it hard to look at. Also, I am used to the old color scheme on the guide. It will take me a while to get used to the new one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts