Status
Not open for further replies.

jmd102354

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 28, 2005
PA
GOD bless all the lost souls of September 11, 2001.
The Attack On America .

GOD bless America and all that lead Her !

jmd102354 said:
GOD bless all the lost souls of September 11, 2001.
The Attack On America .

GOD bless America and all that lead Her !

no offece to the people of 9/11 but this does not belong in the E* form, its more for The Chit Chat Club, or the pit... becase this is just gonna turn into a political debate and harsh words sent around... also you have the people like me that are agnostic and dont believe in a "god"... please move thank you

I would have to agree, this forum is about Dish. 9-11, the people who died, the people who killed them, nor God have anything to do with Dish, so I'm with Shaggy and think it would be best to move this to a more appropriate venue.

Last edited:
iafirebuff said:
I will never forget! I don't care what forum it is in, remember the heros!

Ahh, but i GUESS WE ARE THE MINORITY ! It seems PC has taken over.

I wanted to see what the Forum Police would do. They pussied out !
9-11 is a topic worthy of ANY FORUM. If you don't believe in GOD so be it. But the MAJORITY of AMERICA does.

When terrorism hits you, you might change your mind,

sA :: Shaggy said:
no offece to the people of 9/11 but this does not belong in the E* form, its more for The Chit Chat Club, or the pit... becase this is just gonna turn into a political debate and harsh words sent around... also you have the people like me that are agnostic and dont believe in a "god"... please move thank you

I hope I did not hurt your little heart ! The majority of Americans DO believe in GOD. But it seems the PC Forum Police here took your side. Remembering 9-11 belongs in EVERY FORUM !
Try spell check.

jmd102354 said:
excuse me?? What does that have to do with Dish Network or DirecTV or Canadian TV or FTA or cable for that matter?

NOTHING!!!

So it was moved to the chit chat area where it belongs (but the way you're going, this will probably end up in the pit)
Pussied out? Please explain because I know you will.

9-11 is a topic worthy of ANY FORUM. If you don't believe in GOD so be it. But the MAJORITY of AMERICA does.

huh? What the heck are you talking about? The satellite areas are for just that, satellite. Non-DBS topics belong in the chit chat area :)

jmd102354 said:
Ahh, but i GUESS WE ARE THE MINORITY ! It seems PC has taken over.

It has nothing to do with being pc, nor does it have anything to do with being a pussy as you put it. This topic didn't have anything to do with Dish or the Dish forum (as it also didn't on the other site in the Dish forum you put it on) so it didn't belong there plain and simple.
I happen to know someone who was in the towers when the planes hit, I know what that day was like for his family and for him. So you might want to climb down off that high and mighty horse you seem to be on.

jmd102354 said:
I hope I did not hurt your little heart ! The majority of Americans DO believe in GOD. But it seems the PC Forum Police here took your side. Remembering 9-11 belongs in EVERY FORUM !
Try spell check.

What are you talking about? I don't take anybody's side. It was moved to the proper forum where it belongs.

Oh, and 9/11 aint until tomorrow :)

oh, another thing. Since you felt the need to capitalize some words, what did you think would happen? Shaggy has every right to say what he wants. No need to ridicule him for it just because you don't agree with it. He had a reason why the post shouldn't be in the DIsh area and slammin agreed. Nothing wrong with that. I agreed and moved it.

Last edited:
and amazingly, your little thread disappeared from the Dish forum on the DBSTalk site as well. Seems we must all be hethenistic, unpatriotic, p*ssies on both sites in your eyes.

My father-in-law was in tower two and was lucky enough to get out in time. God Bless all of those that died to early on 9/11. Please give strength to the people they left behind.

Slamminc11 said:
It has nothing to do with being pc, nor does it have anything to do with being a pussy as you put it. This topic didn't have anything to do with Dish or the Dish forum (as it also didn't on the other site in the Dish forum you put it on) so it didn't belong there plain and simple.

uh oh. 2 posts in a row I agree with slammin on...that must be some record :)

I happen to know someone who was in the towers when the planes hit, I know what that day was like for his family and for him. So you might want to climb down off that high and mighty horse you seem to be on.
so did I. I just talked to his family yesterday.

vinnyv07 said:
My father-in-law was in tower two and was lucky enough to get out in time. God Bless all of those that died to early on 9/11. Please give strength to the people they left behind.

Some people just don't understand, or are afraid to burden themselves .
I am happy for your father in law. Thank you for remembering.
I would say GOD BLESS but I may be flamed.

Slamminc11 said:
and amazingly, your little thread disappeared from the Dish forum on the DBSTalk site as well. Seems we must all be hethenistic, unpatriotic, p*ssies on both sites in your eyes.

I dont even see the post in the Dish area or their chit chat area...we didnt delete it :)

jmd102354 said:
Yeah well you asswipe, I lost a family member in tower 1 , 101st floor. So you can DROP DEAD.

Oh, I see. So because I didn't think that this thread belongs in a forum about Dish Network, I am a pussy, also I believe you said something about waiting until terrorism hit me. I mentioned it did, being a friend of mine. But apperantly because it was only a friend and not a realitive I am now an asswipe and I should drop dead. Amazing!

Iceberg said:
jmd...knock off the flaming

Well ban me . You seem tough enough ! What forum am I able to express MY feelings?
Send this to the pit if you can't handle it!

What seriously is your beef?

Slammin posted that he knew someone that was in the towers and you feel the need to say
Yeah well you asswipe, I lost a family member in tower 1 , 101st floor. So you can DROP DEAD.

so I guess the person he knew wasn't important enough? So I guess the person I knew wasn't important either?

It seems like you could care less about someone else's point of view and just want to drive yours home no matter what. Thats why I told you to quit flaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)