In need of advise / help with Dish 500 locating both satellites Round 2

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Chippo

Original poster
Oct 19, 2010
Iadho
Hello,
Posted an original topic back in Oct 2010 and rec'd some help from posters with my probs trying to be able to receive both 110 and 119 on a Dish 500 system for rv purposes using a tripod base. Swapped the rv 500 head at the home base and know head is working fine. Went on first rv trip this past weekend and tried to get both 110 and 119 sats at same time and could not. I'm using an $10 sat finder that buzzes and sat signal could only be raised to the best of 50 on 119 and tripod stem is level. I tried every adjustment I could and cannot get two sats at one time. I can locate 110,119 and 129 fairly easy, but am brain dead trying to locate a happy medium for both 110 and 119 without having to move the dish. Have had to go out and swing dish to get each single sat to obtain each sats programming. At some point I would like to get a 1000.2 head and go to hd programmimg on the road, but if I can't find two sats at one time time, I'm sure three is out of the question. Any ideas of what I'm doing wrong here????????????// Thanks.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)