In response tbeckner.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

lee78221

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 6, 2005
If someone can post a link to this thread over at tivocommunity.com in this thread http://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb/showthread.php?p=3811341#post3811341
I can't because I have been banned (Wrongfully) for 7day to end 10PM this friday
I can see the posts but I can't post.

tbeckner I have told you that I am NOT a DIRECTV Shill I just am a happy DIRECTV sub that is all and when I am not happy with DIRECTV I call to see if I can work it out with directv and if i can't (and that has never happen)I see no need to bash DIRECTV online. If that makes me a DirecTV Shill than so be it, I in no way work for DIRECTV
"Lee has decided NOT TO RESPOND" I did but it was in the DIRECTV webcast thread that was deleted(Wrongfully)

your question is reasonable that is why I have responsed

you say "I have access to some very sensitive DirecTV contact information that I have posted over the years" the only DirecTV contact information that I have posted over the years is what can be found on directv.com IF you look for it.

If you have anymore Q&A just PM me here or email me at leeespinoza@sbcglobal.net tbeckner

MOds you can delete this or move it if you want I just wanted to responsed to tbeckner

Last edited:
Just meet him after school by the bike racks!

Or make a new account with a tossaway email address, then use a proxy so you can reply.

Last edited:
LEE:
I sent a pm to you on here a few days ago and I would be happy to post for you but won't because I don't believe in the censorship of that "other" site. When they want to censor news and that is the PURPOSE of these sites then I figure cross off my list. As for being a "schill" I think it is really funny when all anyone has to do is look a little to find news that you or I post. I think many know why you can't respond and it is a sad reflection that some on that site post what they do. All I can say is I find this site one of the best and news a LOT faster than others! Good LUCK!

damaged said:
Just meet him after school by the bike racks!

Or make a new account with a tossaway email address, then use a proxy so you can reply.
I do not want to do that because it could get me banned for life or get me a other 7day so I will just post here and hope that someone post a link to this thread or hope he see's it.

Last edited:
PATONENOW said:
LEE:
I sent a pm to you on here a few days ago and I would be happy to post for you but won't because I don't believe in the censorship of that "other" site. When they want to censor news and that is the PURPOSE of these sites then I figure cross off my list. As for being a "schill" I think it is really funny when all anyone has to do is look a little to find news that you or I post. I think many know why you can't respond and it is a sad reflection that some on that site post what they do. All I can say is I find this site one of the best and news a LOT faster than others! Good LUCK!
I would be happy to post for you but won't because I don't believe in the censorship of that "other" site: that is ok I just wanted someone to post the link because I do not like to get bashed and not have a opportunity to responsed.

I do not like the censorship of the "other" site too but I still like the people there and want to stay a member

Last edited:
vurbano said:
:rolleyes: as I said I do not like to get bashed and not have a opportunity to responsed.

What I think was juvenile was tbeckner call me a DIRECTV Shill in the first place when he did not right to.

Last edited:
lee78221 said:
:rolleyes: has I said I do not like to get bashed and not have a opportunity to responsed.

What I think was juvenile was tbeckner call me a DIRECTV Shill in the first place when he did not right to.

get over it. Bringing it to another forum is one of the most ridiculous things Ive ever seen.

vurbano said:
get over it. Bringing it to another forum is one of the most ridiculous things Ive ever seen.
I had to I was banned (Wrongfully) for 7day to end 10PM this friday if I was not I would have keep it in that thread.

I see that you are a Supporting Founder if you do not like it you could delete this thread or ask for it to be delete as I said Mods you can delete this or move it if you want I just wanted to responsed to tbeckner.

vurbano said:

I AGREE! PM the guy. Or better yet wait till Fri and start posting over there again. My God he called you a name !!! :D Get over it and clear things up on Fri...over there!

He has now said:I have Direct phone numbers and e-mail addresses of DirecTV Executive employees, posted by me he believe at SatelliteGuys about three years ago. If you are good with Google, just do a search with my name and you will find the posts.

All that info you can find at DIRECTV.com IF you look for it the only Direct phone numbers and e-mail addresses of DirecTV Executive employees are Robert Mercer and others at this address
http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/aboutus/mediacenter/MediaContacts.jsp
YOU JUST HAVE TO LOOK FOR IT.

and BTW, since you knew he was banned and didn't find that information on this forum, do you have an association with Lee on another forum?
newsposter has no association with me I do not even know him.

Last edited:
zeos2006 said:
I AGREE! PM the guy. Or better yet wait till Fri and start posting over there again. My God he called you a name !!! :D Get over it and clear things up on Fri...over there!
I am sorry I had to responsed if I let it stand all that I post people will think I am a DIRECTV shill people will take my posts as trying to further DIRECTV and that is not true.

lee78221 said:
I am sorry I had to responsed if I let it stand all that I post people will think I am a DIRECTV shill people will take my posts as trying to further DIRECTV and that is not true.

You should never put any value to what others think of you online. If they think you are a shill based on some flimsy evidence from some 'other guy on the net', then they probably never had much faith in you to begin with (no big loss then is it?), no matter what you say, or do on the net, some will hate you, some will like you, but in the end it doesn't really matter, 99% of these type of situations tend to fade away anyways.

You'll see, a month from now, and noone will even remember.

Continuing the argument will only keep it fresh in others' minds (sometimes this is the desired affect, depending on which side of the argument you are on). IMO, in this situation, (I read that thread, and there are people defending you), it is best to just stay the course of the ban, and let him be the jerk, eventually, if he keeps "kicking a guy (you) while he's down (banned and can't defend yourself)", people will turn on him.

Good luck.

Last edited:
damaged said:
You should never put any value to what others think of you online. If they think you are a shill based on some flimsy evidence from some 'other guy on the net', then they probably never had much faith in you to begin with (no big loss then is it?), no matter what you say, or do on the net, some will hate you, some will like you, but in the end it doesn't really matter, 99% of these type of situations tend to fade away anyways.

You'll see, a month from now, and noone will even remember.

Continuing the argument will only keep it fresh in others' minds (sometimes this is the desired affect, depending on which side of the argument you are on). IMO, in this situation, (I read that thread, and there are people defending you), it is best to just stay the course of the ban, and let him be the jerk, eventually, if he keeps "kicking a guy (you) while he's down (banned and can't defend yourself)", people will turn on him.

Good luck.
Your right I am just going to let it go and thanks to the people who have been defending me:up

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)