In your opinion, what sport has the best championship trophy?

What sport has the best championship trophy?

• Total voters
One of the COOL things that happen with the Cup is,
1st, your NAME goes on it forever !
2nd, the NHL allows the teams to take the CUP with them where ever you want to go.
Each player has the Cup for a day to do whatever they want !
Most go to thier hometown and celebrate, these stories could fill the internet !
Plus it floats.

ept_sports_nhl_experts-165960236-1245191486.jpg

I think I read that the "Handler" of the Cup started like in '94 .... I thought it was a lot longer than that as you ALWAYS see a few people carrying the cup, probably presumed they were one in the same.

I know the Stanley cup makes a great drinking glass as I have seen it get past around at bars when the Wings have had it

I know this thread isnt about second best trophy, but if there was...I like the MLB trophy, kind of has a old school feel with all the flags around it? Still looks like that right?

I know this thread isnt about second best trophy, but if there was...I like the MLB trophy, kind of has a old school feel with all the flags around it? Still looks like that right?

Yes it does and I like it too.

I vote for the Stanley Cup too. Besides, it's the only one I've every laid my hands on. Got to do that in 2001 in Colorado when one of the Avalanche brought it to my kid's elementary school for show and tell :).

I agree, and if I were to rank the four majors:

1. NHL
2. MLB
3. NBA
4. NFL

I like them all, but IMO, the Lombardi ranks last because of it's size relative to the players.

satjay said:

I was about to mention the MLB trophy myself as being not too far behind due to it's uniqueness.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)