Status
Please reply by conversation.

charper1

Bourbon Tester
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 18, 2004
I'm Nationwide
Is there any members here that PRO install in or near the Memphis area? I moved into a new apartment a few months back and told them I would be doing a self-install which they agreed to AND have had no issues with. However I did not do a pole mount and the new MGMT is asking (likely will move to requiring) a pole mount. Short story; I have all the hardware (minus a pole) is there anyone close that would be interested in a cast job? Thanks

I'm looking for a competent, and honest service technician to service my C-Band in zip code 11746. My C-Band is presently locked on AMC-3, and my reception has been off slightly the last 2 days, with some tiling, and loss of audio. I guess my equipment needs to be serviced. Anybody know of a reliable C-Band service guy in my area?

Thanks,
Richard

Because he knows what a great guy you are and figures if someone helps you, they will help him! :D

I'm having trouble with my snowblower, any good repair people in the area ?

Sent from my brain implant phone....
:rolleyes:

The places to look for independent Directv installers are truck stops, graduate schools, United States Army, jails, McDonalds, seminaries and political offices.

They are not working for Home Service Providers or doing Directv installations because it is such an expensive hobby.

Joe

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)