India programs on FTA

Status
Please reply by conversation.

sksatellite

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 7, 2003
Wonder how many of those can be view currently on KU side without subscribe the program.

Some of my dish had been take down from the back yard and packed. Trying to locate an older area so I can have my C band dish put up again, newest area only able to mount the small dishes this in not what I wanted.

Does this mean sksatellite is moving to another home just to be able to put up a C band dish? :shocked

sksatellite has my vote for "Most Devoted SatelliteGuy Of The Year" award!
:clap:bow:clap

I will probably be moving within a month and I was looking at places over the weekend

Its gotta have a good southern view

trying to find something I can put a C-band dish in :)

There was two or three FTA Indian type channels on T5, (they may be Pakistan, Srilanka, and Bangladesh) but I am sure they are only there in the clear until they get a few more paying customers, shame as I really like Indian culture and music, above all I LOVE the food! Nearly every street corner in the UK has an Indian restaurant.

Iceberg said:
I will probably be moving within a month and I was looking at places over the weekend

Its gotta have a good southern view

trying to find something I can put a C-band dish in :)

I had the same requirements when I was looking, then I found a house that already had a 10 foot dish installed and I said "Honey, we're home." Fortunetly, my wife liked the house too.

mkm4 said:
I had the same requirements when I was looking, then I found a house that already had a 10 foot dish installed and I said "Honey, we're home." Fortunetly, my wife liked the house too.

I found a few that have 10 to 20 acres...and a hell of a southern view

One even had a 10 foot dish too :)

I knew there few channels are India likes programs at T5 but not quite sure is it really from India. My customer is look for real India FTA program or otherwise he is go back to Dish.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)