Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny

Shatner's still kicking it out at 91...
Not really-
C0272D85-F5E1-44E2-AE12-9706CF87ED21.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: TheKrell
He just went on the Orgin rocket few months ago and still kicking right stuff ass!! :cool: :biggrin

Not bad for Shatner:clapping

Harrison Ford looking good, not bad for a 80 years old man still rockin and rolling. :cool:

Looks like going to be a pretty good movie for 23's movie summer!:hungry:hatsoff

Reactions: TheKrell
think they could do a remake of these. there is a bunch more interest in the egyptology stuff and think it could be cool with new discoveries made.

More evidence that Hollywood is totally out of ideas.

Another episode of a very tired franchise with an 80 year old action hero? Really?

Beats last year's about a 60 year old who is still a line fighter pilot, but not by much.

Technically Hollywood (and Broadway) ran out of ideas in the early 50s, when they started remaking all the earlier movies into musicals (see Matchmaker -> Hello Dolly, Pygmallion -> My Fair Lady) or "musicals" (It Happened One Night -> You Can't Run Away From It) or just remade stuff like The Front Page -> His Girl Friday -> The Front Page... which seems overdo for a remake (Leonardo diCaprio and Saoirse Ronan).
Another episode of a very tired franchise with an 80 year old action hero? Really?

Beats last year's about a 60 year old who is still a line fighter pilot, but not by much.
It should be noted that movie audiences are a bit fickle. They claim they want something new, but give them that and it becomes a problem.

Well, actually, the second Top Gun wasn't all that bad, and Cruise's good looks allowed him to play his role well.
But an 80-year-old adventurer rides a horse in the subway.. it certainly looks strange.

I'm watching "Shrinking" with Harrison Ford. He does not look like he's anywhere near 80, so maybe he can pull off another Indiana Jones movie.

Reactions: KAB and TheKrell
AI for some action scenes?
If you mean CGI then there was some. From what I read there were stunt actors in masks that resembled Harrison Ford and Mad Mikkelsen for the flashback scenes, then they cgi'd harrison ford and mads mikkelsen younger faces in. I think most of the action was practical stunts, though I'm sure there was some CGi in there too. It looked good with my getting old bad eyesight.

Saw it yesterday. Fun, nostalgic couple hours. They did do a pretty good job de-aging Indy in the beginning scenes.

Reviewers are having a field day but I think they are too hung up on the state of Hollywood, and especially Disney in general.

When will Indiana Jones Dial of Destiny will be released to Disney + streaming?

6 months to a year from now?

Going to movie theater is way overpriced and reeks of noisy teenagers with cell phone, movie theater don't even have closed captioning.

It's better at home have your foods and beer or wine with bathroom breaks with pausing the movie!:biggrin:popcorn:hatsoff:usa

When will Indiana Jones Dial of Destiny will be released to Disney + streaming?

6 months to a year from now?

Going to movie theater is way overpriced and reeks of noisy teenagers with cell phone, movie theater don't even have closed captioning.

It's better at home have your foods and beer or wine with bathroom breaks with pausing the movie!:biggrin:popcorn:hatsoff:usa
3 Months, VOD in 2 months.

Reactions: TheKrell and N5XZS
I don't do theaters very often anymore. My ladyfriend insists on occasion. We went with another couple to a 5:00 showing and it was $10 a piece. Not too bad I think, and the beer was $8.

Next up Mission Impossible I was informed. ;)

Reactions: Foxbat
So, any guesses as to when “Dial” might be released on disc?

Tempted to try a theater One More Time. Only with iMax or LARGE screen, good sound, loungers and a “Beer” button.

I figure that will cost so much it’ll keep most teens and cell phoners away. And the floors will likely be less sticky.

SO- about when that movie makes it to disc…