Indianapolis OTA Trouble since ~May 25, 2012 - Ch. 59, 6, 23

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

szln6z

Original poster
Jan 1, 2009
Indiana
Anyone else in the Indy area getting intermittent reception of channels 59, 6, and 23 (maybe a few others too)? At times it's comes in with breakup every 15 secs or so. Other times, I can't receive anything. I think it just started last week, but I'm not entirely sure as I had not watched TV for a while.
Thanks,
James

Zip is 46123. I use a TIVO box, but I'm having the same issue with my other TV and that one just uses the tuner in the TV. So, I know the issue is not the tuner. I use an exterior mounted Winegard GS 2200.
To clarify, I did not change anything with the setup, and I have never had a problem with these specific channels until a few days ago.
James

#1 have you tried unplugging the GS2200 power supply?

#2 Have you tried contacting the broadcasters to see if they are having any problems?

If it is a TIVO Premiere, there is a well known issue that the TIVO OTA tuners are not as sensitive in pulling in signals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts