Inquiry about TV programming

Thunder Sloth

Original poster
May 8, 2008
Hi, my name is Bill and I'm new to SatelliteGuys. I work in a dish network retail office and I was just looking for some advice. I have a customer who ran cable from his main receiver downstairs, and it's hooked up to the TV with just a screw on coax. His TV however will not display the Dish. Is there something we need to do to program his TV to be able to display the satellite? any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Hi, my name is Bill and I'm new to SatelliteGuys. I work in a dish network retail office and I was just looking for some advice. I have a customer who ran cable from his main receiver downstairs, and it's hooked up to the TV with just a screw on coax. His TV however will not display the Dish. Is there something we need to do to program his TV to be able to display the satellite? any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Welcome. Need more info. What receiver does he have? HD or SD?
How is hooking up the cable to the receiver? He would have to have a receiver with a modulated coax output to TV2. If so, he has to set the channel on which TV2 receives the input. Does he have an owners manual? If so, have him take a closer look at it. And, it would be better for him to get on this forum and ask his questions directly. Tech and translation don't always go hand in hand.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts