Insight Digital 2.0

They did the changeover today here in Evansville, IN. Tried to get the new HD channels and found out I had to buy some sort of new package of a bunch of regular channels I have no want or need for. Got an email address of a local customer service manager, sent her an email and am meeting her tomorrow to sort it out. She says I don't have to buy a large package but others do. Very poor communication before the changeover in my opinion. They seemed to lead people to believe that most of the new channels would just be added to the system but they are extra cost packs that they never sent out what the pricing would be before they added them. Pretty typical for Insight though.

Not happy with the MTVHD as I consider that channel a waste of good bandwidth but did want ESPN2HD. Other stuff on the Digital choice package is pretty marginal. 12 Encore movie channels, 5 kids channels, and a lot of others that I will never watch.

No changes that I can see in picture quality, etc., just channels and packages and having to figure out the new channel numbers.

Will know more Thursday.

They did the changeover today here in Evansville, IN. Tried to get the new HD channels and found out I had to buy some sort of new package of a bunch of regular channels I have no want or need for. Got an email address of a local customer service manager, sent her an email and am meeting her tomorrow to sort it out. She says I don't have to buy a large package but others do. Very poor communication before the changeover in my opinion. They seemed to lead people to believe that most of the new channels would just be added to the system but they are extra cost packs that they never sent out what the pricing would be before they added them. Pretty typical for Insight though.

Not happy with the MTVHD as I consider that channel a waste of good bandwidth but did want ESPN2HD. Other stuff on the Digital choice package is pretty marginal. 12 Encore movie channels, 5 kids channels, and a lot of others that I will never watch.

No changes that I can see in picture quality, etc., just channels and packages and having to figure out the new channel numbers.

Will know more Thursday.
i am getting insight in the am what motorola box are they using here in evansville?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)