Install attempt number 3

Status
Please reply by conversation.

ryotgz

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 30, 2008
USA
The third installer to hook me up to DirecTV is here. I think the third time will be a charm. He has two HR24-500s and a H24-700. I showed him all of the locations and the two fish tape lines and was told no problem. I'll report back as we progress.

The third installer to hook me up to DirecTV is here. I think the third time will be a charm. He has two HR24-500s and a H24-700. I showed him all of the locations and the two fish tape lines and was told no problem. I'll report back as we progress.

Cool :up

Awesome....yeah, good luck man! :) You'll love the service......if you FINALLY get the install.

Everything going good so far. He's about to get the H24 hooked up to download updates then run the new lines.

awesome!!! Glad it is working out this time, these things can be a pain, but the good news is once you get running you should....ahh nevermind not even going to say it :D

Yea, I'm glad its going smooth this time. It sucks I have to go back to work once he's done. I'm mostly looking forward to MRV right now.

Yea, I'm glad its going smooth this time. It sucks I have to go back to work once he's done. I'm mostly looking forward to MRV right now.

I LOVE Mrv, when the fall season kicks on it is so nice to start something out front, decide I am tired and send it back to the bedroom, or even decide I want to run on the treadmill and send it to the workout room!

Yeah hope things go well! Direct Rocks great product over all. :)

Finally!

It's done! He got everything wired, setup and was very helpful and informative. He even had to rewire an outlet that was fished through the wall and said nothing about a charge. Very nice guy. I tipped him $20 and he looked floored. I told him he deserved it and to keep it. Can't wait to test it all out this evening after work, but from what I saw the HD does look a bit better than E*.

Your patience has paid off :D

It shouldn't take that long, but at least you've got it going now.

Now you need to find time to kick back and enjoy some TV :)

I took a look at the install and it doesn't appear the satellite is grounded. Guess I should call the local retailer tomorrow to make sure they know. Otherwise everything else is looking great!

What was his reply when you told him the first installer said there were LOS issues?

Congrats. BTW. And enjoy!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)