install help

Status
Please reply by conversation.

keeponrockin

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 21, 2010
texas
hi I'm new to this forum and I'm a have some questions about primestar dishes on the dish the screw that needs to be replace /or it has over tighten and won"t move I can only get up to 52 or so or higher in elevation am trying to get g19 sat @ 97 degree to start off with I have had dishes set up before

btw my fta receivers are coship blind search and others have gotten 121 and other satellites in that range with a 6 lnb set up on a home made bracket so I'm guessing the elvation too high for 97" g19

ya ironside I have my patience with this stuff it a fun hobby and I have plenty of spare dishes,switches old lnb"s on the cheap I can"t get satellite where I'm at only twc cable so I miss the fun doin it for a friend who can have satellite but I told him I want my toys back one day when I can have sat back

hi I'm new to this forum and I'm a have some questions about primestar dishes on the dish the screw that needs to be replace /or it has over tighten and won"t move I can only get up to 52 or so or higher in elevation am trying to get g19 sat @ 97 degree to start off with I have had dishes set up before
Satellite Finder / Dish Pointing Calculator with Google Maps | DishPointer.com shows 97w to be at 52.6 deg elevation from Texas
97 is the longitude of the satellite, not the elevation;)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)