Install question - for FTA/Ku band

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Steven Van Meter

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Feb 4, 2010
Lodi, California
I have a Sonicview 360 Premier, 90cm Dish, w/Invacom Lmb w/ Sg2100 Motor

My question is, what satellite is closest to a true south axis?

My zip-code is 95242

DOes anyone know if building grids in lodi, CA are on a true N/S axis?

I have a Sonicview 360 Premier, 90cm Dish, w/Invacom Lmb w/ Sg2100 Motor

My question is, what satellite is closest to a true south axis?

My zip-code is 95242

progress.gif
DOes anyone know if building grids in lodi, CA are on a true N/S axis?

Hi Steven
Your True South satellite is at the same orbital location in space as your longditude.
Looks like you double posted , it mite be best if stick to the fta discussion forum . the people there can help you more promply

Last edited:
Check out Dishpointer.com. Your true south sat is your longitude. So 121W Galaxy 23

Elevation: 45.8°
Azimuth (true): 179.3°
Azimuth (magn.): 165.0°
LNB Skew [?]: -0.5°

Sorry: I double posted because I was trying to get as quick an answer as possible. Won't do it again. Cheers

Steven Van Meter,

That's OK. Don't worry about it too much. If you don't get an answer to your question right away, just be patient. Everyone here wants to help, but sometimes some research is required before an answer is posted and that can take time.

If you don't receive a reply to your post and it seems that your post is getting buried in obscurity, then simply reply to your own post and "BUMP" it up to the top once again. No need to start a new thread as someone will eventually respond. This site is really good about that as ALL the members chime in to help and not just the moderators or staff. It seems that everyone takes an active role here and I assure you that you will receive the best and most accurate information.... The whole staff and the members are GREAT!

RADAR

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts