install trouble with HR22

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

sable430

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Feb 11, 2009
pa
I am having alot of trouble getting my HR22-100 to work. I have a SlimLine KA/KU HDTV Dish (I included a picture). It has 4 lines coming out of it, I only have one line hooked up to the HR22 with ONLY a BBC between the dish and receiver. I am getting no signal at all. All transponders read 0. When I change the HR22 out with a SD D12-700 with no BBC I get all transponders in the 90's.

I have received some conflicting advice about whether or not I need BBC's at all, but it doesn't matter if I have them hooked up it made no difference. Do I need some other device between the receiver and the dish? Any advice would help, thank you very much.
c52f_1.JPG

I thought it would select the dish on its own. When it didn't work (multiple times) I tried to select the correct dish, but I'm not sure which one to try. I tried a couple different ones, but not sure what is correct.

I have done my own install in the past but have never had any trouble.

Any advice is appreciated.

Since you only have one line connected to the HR22, make sure the line is connected to Sat In 1 and that you have set it for one line in the setup.

Multi sat 5 lnb isn't a choice. there are a lot of other choices (18), should it say slimline? It also says that bbc's should not be hooked up. I'm very confused.

I think I got it working, I haven't seen a show yet, but it is downloading a software update. Thanks for your help, I'll let you know if it works. I gotta go to bed now or I will be useless tomorrow.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)