Install Update

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Malarchuk

Original poster
Dec 3, 2004
This is the first time I have posted, but I can't tell you how helpful this forum has been in my decision making process. I had DirectTV installed yesterday with no problem, in fact, some nice suprises. I ordered an HD DVR, 2 standard receivers and 2 powerline adapters. The installer showed up right on time, I took him though the house. When the installer saw that I had a complete finished basement with only one wire going to each location he called in and got a SWM install approved, which I was not expecting. I had tried to ask DirectTV for a SWM install, but of course they said it depends on how the computer builds the order. The installer was a subcontractor for DirectTV and he said whenever there is a finished basement a SWM will be installed. I guess that policy must be contractor specific. He was in and out in 2.5 hours. Everything works great and I could not have asked for a better experience. Thanks again for all the advice on the forum.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)