Installation question

Status
Please reply by conversation.

dman8445

Original poster
Jun 3, 2005
I am new to this and I am not sure if this correct forum but i have the following question.

I have a RCA High Definition, model DTC 210 that I am trying to install it in conjunction with a Polaroid Home Entertainment Unit (model DAV3800) to my Mitsubishi HDTV. Would like to know what the hook-up configuration would be?

Thanks
:confused:

dman8445 said:
I am new to this and I am not sure if this correct forum but i have the following question.

I have a RCA High Definition, model DTC 210 that I am trying to install it in conjunction with a Polaroid Home Entertainment Unit (model DAV3800) to my Mitsubishi HDTV. Would like to know what the hook-up configuration would be?

Thanks
:confused:

I wasn't able to find out much info on you home theater system but hopefully I can offer up some advise.

Since you didn't provide us you TV's model number I can only guess that you have either a HDMI or DVI video connection, and I'm certain at the very least your TV has component input. Well you'll want to use one of those ports for your video from the RCA HD box to the TV.

Regarding your audio, I was unable to determine what kind of inputs are on the Polaroid system. That being said if the receiver has a optical digital input then you'd use that, if not then you'd have to use the analog audio inputs (red and white) to pipe your HD audio through your system.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)