Installation

joey25

Original poster
Jan 12, 2005
Originally Posted by joey25
Question for you directv installers.How much does directv pay you to install a new dish and dvr? Just curious. or just a multiswitch and a new dvr? thanks joe
by the way, this site is outstanding. I wish i found it a few days ago.

Also, for about a week i could not update my programming online at directv because of the problems they were having, but this a.m. I was able to upgrade. hopefully when i get home I will have my new DVR service.

joe

joey25 said:
Originally Posted by joey25
Question for you directv installers.How much does directv pay you to install a new dish and dvr? Just curious. or just a multiswitch and a new dvr? thanks joe
by the way, this site is outstanding. I wish i found it a few days ago.

Also, for about a week i could not update my programming online at directv because of the problems they were having, but this a.m. I was able to upgrade. hopefully when i get home I will have my new DVR service.

joe
Unless you are the DTV dealer and installer, otherwise, you are most work with the installation company, the pay is way cheap, currently from $45 per single to $70 per single, depending who the dealer or installation company you deal with, btw, these installation company only pay the exttra $20 for DVR. When you encountered a rush installer, then you know this guy is paid cheap to do your instrallation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts