Installed 622 today!!

barkdog

Original poster
Feb 15, 2006
So far I love it! Installer said I could no longer use my older receivers though. He tried to give me a 301 reman but his boss said he would have to charge me for it, so I said no thanks.

He moved my existing 501 to a SD TV and installed the 622's TV1 on my HD TV and TV2 on an older SD TV. He also installed a DPP44.

So I have 3 TV's run from 2 receivers. Do you think the installer was correct about not being able to hook up the older receivers?

I guess I could sell them on EBAY.

barkdog said:
So far I love it! Installer said I could no longer use my older receivers though. He tried to give me a 301 reman but his boss said he would have to charge me for it, so I said no thanks.

He moved my existing 501 to a SD TV and installed the 622's TV1 on my HD TV and TV2 on an older SD TV. He also installed a DPP44.

So I have 3 TV's run from 2 receivers. Do you think the installer was correct about not being able to hook up the older receivers?

I guess I could sell them on EBAY.

NO, a DP44 Plus switch will work fine with any DISH Network receiver. The only thing I can think of is if you have like a 4000 or 3000 it may not be able to reconize the 129 satellite, but since they are not HD it should not make a difference anyways.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)