Vip 222

whitewolf8214

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
May 13, 2004
Space
Anybody have any idea or heard a rumor on when the new VIP 222 will be out? When will Dish Network bring it out?Anybody any idea or rumor.

I've heard rumors of a June release and I actually saw a retailer taking pre-orders for the ViP222...but I've heard nothing credible. IMO the ViP222 appears to be a ViP622 minus the hard drive - I doubt you'll see the 222 until they get through the back order of pending 622 installs (Jan-Feb)...much less the expected back order of additional 622 installs post the 1 April $200 rebate offer.

I think this is a good time for Scott to add his 2 cents...;)

Also, when is the inventory problem for the 622 going to be corrected? The 1 April promotion is just days away.

DucTape said:
I think you would have a better chance of scoring crack in the White House then seeing that on time, um wait ah umm i mean ah hmmm.

should not be to hard with all the corupt people in the government.

Thanks for your replies and more info please reply.Thank You to you all.

Well once you get into the white house you will ask for a guy by the name of George something or other as I'm told he gets the best deals.

I will warn you though as I'm also told he is a heavy user and is known to be a liar, cheat and may cut your bag.

Seriously though I don't have a clue to when we may see the 222 hit the market but hopefully soon as the kids are clamouring for HD content in their rooms.

The Vip222 will be real nice specially if the cust is getting a 4 room hook up and dosnt want to spend the $300 to upgrade.... mmmmm 625 and a 222 with a DPPT instead of 625 311 and 411 with a DPT and a DPP 44 Switch that Dish prob wont pay me for even though its on the W/O....... woo good days are comming....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)