Installed new IOS App

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

dweber

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jul 29, 2005
Plain City, OH
For the last several days I have been unable to access SatelliteGuys using the IOS app on my IPhone and IPad. I just assumed that the site had problems. I was starting to get depressed thinking that Scott may have pulled the plug. Today I used my Windows 7 computer to access the site via windows explorer. I read Scott’s announcement that a new app is needed. I downloaded the new app. I wonder how many others are thinking the site is down.
One thing I did notice is that the ads are much more obtrusive. I quickly renewed my pub membership to get rid of the ads. I have noticed that the new app crashes occasionally when first opening. Also, the old app had the ability to view by forum or timeline. I don’t see the ability to view by timeline where you get the new posts in all forums.

I restarted the app and now I have icons on the bottom of the page. If I select discussions, the timeline is available.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts