Installer In Dallas Texas

Status
Please reply by conversation.

mdp1116

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 28, 2006
I called dtv last night and signed up with what i think is a good deal. Now i was given a number to call to see if there are any earlier install times. Well i called that and the csr said that there were no earlier times but said that i could call a local installer and since dtv's work orders are online, they could pull it and if they had a earlier day open they might come out. Well im gonna get on the phone and call this morning and see if i can get a faster install. My questions is how can i find installers in the dallas/grand prairie area. I did a google map search for DIRECTV and it gave me some directv places.

mdp1116 said:
I called dtv last night and signed up with what i think is a good deal. Now i was given a number to call to see if there are any earlier install times. Well i called that and the csr said that there were no earlier times but said that i could call a local installer and since dtv's work orders are online, they could pull it and if they had a earlier day open they might come out. Well im gonna get on the phone and call this morning and see if i can get a faster install. My questions is how can i find installers in the dallas/grand prairie area. I did a google map search for DIRECTV and it gave me some directv places.
Open the yellow pages and look for satellite dealers, go visit the ones in your area to decide if you are comfortable with them. You will have to cancel your pending account with Directv for a dealer to be able to set you up.:)

Well what i did was i called the 866-678-9465 number this morning and the csr got in touch with my local installer dispatch, she sat on hold with me for 20 mins while we waited to talk to someone. We were then passed down to the local dispatch for dfw. The lady on the phone at that place was very nice. She moved my install from next wends 7/5 to tomorrow 6/29 between 8-12... that rocks. Im already impressed with dtv...

boba said:
Open the yellow pages and look for satellite dealers, go visit the ones in your area to decide if you are comfortable with them. You will have to cancel your pending account with Directv for a dealer to be able to set you up.:)

You would ahve been better off calling a LOCAL dealer or retailer..... better installs and better service after the sale. Let us know how the install goes and looks. If I were you I would do as Boba said and go with the local guy. Good luck... I have a feeling you're going to need it.

The guys at Hawk Electronics (www.getyourdish.com) were VERY good to me. They're based out of Ft. Worth, but they do the Dallas area. I believe they do both DISH and DTV.

well the actual dtv sales team on the phone gave me a way better deal than any local retailer in the area. but this install team is the one who does most of the best buy and cc in the area, they are based out of a carrollton

the installer is out here now, and has everything up and running. The install was great and was quick.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts