Installer pay?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

aaron7182

Original poster
Mar 31, 2008
Alaska
I am an installer for a rural Alaska retailer, which is a telephone Co-op. I am planning on moving down to the lower 48, but am seeking a job first. So my question is, how much to dish network installers get paid down there, seeing as i have 1+ years experience in the field. Thanks in advance guys.

I am an installer for a rural Alaska retailer, which is a telephone Co-op. I am planning on moving down to the lower 48, but am seeking a job first. So my question is, how much to dish network installers get paid down there, seeing as i have 1+ years experience in the field. Thanks in advance guys.

If you move within range of a Dish Network (DNS) office, you could get a job as an in-house tech. Paid hourly with all the usual benefits, and you don't have to have your own truck or tools.

You can make more working for an independent retailer, but the work will be hit or miss and not guaranteed. You will also need to have your own truck, tools, insurance, etc...........

If you work for DNSC you may make a little less, but you'll get benefits and a steady work week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts