Installer Wages

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
hrm, I know this thread hasnt been touched in a while, but I'm new. I kind of wish that I had actually done some searching before I posted something that belonged here not too long ago.

I am a sub contractor. I pay for everything, drive an average of 200 miles a day(own vehicle) I am not SBCA certified(nobody I work with is). It was never even asked of us when we were hired on.

I get 72/15.50/13.50(A/O 3rd and 4th rec.)
35 for service calls
50 for 500 upgrade

I'm payin my bills, my checks are somewhere around 2000-2500(paid every two weeks).

I'm not supposed to charge for custom work, I'm expected to do whatever the customer wants at no charge.

I'm in agreement with benj on this one, I'm doing this gig just to learn the trade. I'm planning on getting SBCA certified and eventually move on to HN or WB certification. It's just a matter of timing and money.

I think the prices listed by the original poster are fair considering they provide the vehicle and pay hourly to first job and home. It's a learning experience and there is literally no other way to learn this stuff but to just go out and do it.

not supposed to charge for custom work? What would be some examples you are not supposed to charge for? I had assumed wall fish and things like crawling under a house thru an outside window would be charged to me.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)