Installing a 1000.2 w/dp plus as a wing dish?

rusty813

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 11, 2011
Hawaii
I live in hawaii, I am currently using a dish 1000.2 to pick up the 110 119. I was having a hard time picking up the 129 sat with the primary dish. So I am thinking about installing another 1000.2 as a wing dish, would this be confusing if 2 dp plus lnbf are communicating with one another?

You cannot connect a DPP LNB to the input of another DPP LNB. Only DP LNBs can be connected to the DPP LNB's wing dish input connector.

I live on the Big Island of Hawaii,Puna coast. I use a 24 inch dish with a single dpp lnb connected to a dpp44 switch and have no problem receiving 129,this is my wing dish.

Posted Via The SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I live on the Big Island of Hawaii,Puna coast. I use a 24 inch dish with a single dpp lnb connected to a dpp44 switch and have no problem receiving 129,this is my wing dish.

Posted Via The SatelliteGuys Reader App!

No such thing as a single DPP-compatible single LNB. Most likely a DP dual LNB. DPP44 can handle DPP LNBs though.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Forum Runner

Why would you do that? Did you buy a second 1k2 lnb? If it is already pointed you can probably just get a W-bracket and a DP Dual lnv for it. Normal setup would be a dish with just an I-bracket and a DP dual for 129.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts