Installing Pole on Platform

Status
Please reply by conversation.
An I been behind some fabricated b.s. that works until it gets moved and the guy who did it is no where to be found.
Why would you modify the tripod designed for phase 1 or phase 3 odu's when they sale tripods designed for the KaKu odu. Charge the sub for the proper equipment not make some crap up that good until it a problem.
First of all I install drop shipped equipment. They are supplied what the retailer gives them.I don't use a tripod ever on a residential install, never...Like you said that is a service call waiting to happen..I'm been out here for 25 years and I know how to install satellites correctly..I was simply giving the man an option to get his DTV going, since the tech didn't do his install...I guess my advice is moot...Nothing worse than giving advice and having people brow beat the hell out of you..Now I remember why I left this site several years ago...Thanks for reminding me....

First of all I install drop shipped equipment. They are supplied what the retailer gives them.I don't use a tripod ever on a residential install, never...Like you said that is a service call waiting to happen..I'm been out here for 25 years and I know how to install satellites correctly..I was simply giving the man an option to get his DTV going, since the tech didn't do his install...I guess my advice is moot...Nothing worse than giving advice and having people brow beat the hell out of you..Now I remember why I left this site several years ago...Thanks for reminding me....

As I recall you launched the first shot at a tech "run of the Mill installer". Yet when question about doing "hack" work you get mad?
You are a retailer tech carry the right equipment, I do and charge them for it as simple as that.
You don't do service call because the contract is out to HSP tech so you have no idea how many of those hacked tripods really held up.

As I recall you launched the first shot at a tech "run of the Mill installer". Yet when question about doing "hack" work you get mad?
You are a retailer tech carry the right equipment, I do and charge them for it as simple as that.
You don't do service call because the contract is out to HSP tech so you have no idea how many of those hacked tripods really held up.

I do have a charge-back potential just like every HSP tech....And I remember as of yesterday I have still had zero charge-backs my entire career....I am not trying to get into a type fight with you...I ran the HSP in this market for 4 years, I know the rules ....I simply was trying to get the man some DTV..I said you can fabricate the tri-pod, I didn't say I do it..I would never install a satellite on a tri-pod unless it was a rv application...You throw the word hack out there, I'm no where near a hack installer...And I still say that most of the HSP techs out there are run of the mill , and I don't even want to put installer behind the word...I hired and fired many so called techs, so before you start pointing fingers at me, walk a few steps with me....I don't even have an idea who you are, evidently you are a HSP tech and I triggered your stinking thinking button...And I am not a retailer tech, or whatever word you made up to describe me...I have 5 contracts to install satellites..Not D* , all satellites..Just cease to say anything to me, o.k. We should be fine....

I do have a charge-back potential just like every HSP tech....And I remember as of yesterday I have still had zero charge-backs my entire career....I am not trying to get into a type fight with you...I ran the HSP in this market for 4 years, I know the rules ....I simply was trying to get the man some DTV..I said you can fabricate the tri-pod, I didn't say I do it..I would never install a satellite on a tri-pod unless it was a rv application...You throw the word hack out there, I'm no where near a hack installer...And I still say that most of the HSP techs out there are run of the mill , and I don't even want to put installer behind the word...I hired and fired many so called techs, so before you start pointing fingers at me, walk a few steps with me....I don't even have an idea who you are, evidently you are a HSP tech and I triggered your stinking thinking button...And I am not a retailer tech, or whatever word you made up to describe me...I have 5 contracts to install satellites..Not D* , all satellites..Just cease to say anything to me, o.k. We should be fine....

If you say so, act like a hack and get treated like one IMO

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)