teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
Tuesday, January 7, 2014

"Pilot": Gabriel and Riley must rescue a kidnapped member of CyberCom -- the man who invented the chip implanted in Gabriel's brain -- before secret technology falls into the wrong hands.

S~

I listened to NPR today at work and the critic said to stay Far away from this one. He said the guy has a chip in his head and it is almost like a bad 6million dollar man rip off series. So I might watch it just once to see if I agree with him.

I also set a timer for it, but will likely give it a couple weeks to see if it sticks around.

I just finished watching it and it was alright , I guess. I see a lot of stereotype relationships from other shows integrated into this show. Some of the same villains from other CBS shows are on this one. The Chinese lead bad guy played the inmate on H50 last year and helped rescue Chin from prison. The security girl reminds me of Beckett from Castle and the relationship that she and the lead guy stereotype -square jaw , ex military/war hero ,is very much like any other you will see on Castle or other detective shows. The Boss played my Marge Helgenberger is the tough , no nonsense bitch on wheels with a secret soft spot in her heart for Josh Holloway and his wife issues. The gimmick of the holographic cyber rendering is like Forgotten the show I never got into. I've seen all this stuff before. I give it a 50/50 chance of me continuing to watch it for now.

It was OK, I did not like how it wrapped up in the end...

So, they kill their way out of there, it was on US soil, probably somewhere in Virginia, but they do not have the place swarmed with FBI, SWAT, etc. to arrest all the other bad guys and capture the unconscious girl?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts